- More Info
Welcome to Singapore!
Welcome to SingaporeWelcome to Singapore! You will be welcomed on arrival at Singapore Changi Airport and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day getting your bearings and exploring the neighbourhood. Later in the evening, you will be taken to Singapore’s famous Night Safari an open-air night zoo where you can get up, close and personal with over 2500 animals as you drive through the park in artificial moonlight. A night show at the end of your ride will introduce you to the myriad nocturnal animals you will find at the Safari. Return to your hotel and stay overnight.
City TourYour city tour will include all major attractions such as Merlion Park, Chinatown, Little India, City Hall and Parliament House.Shop for souvenirs at the Chinatown street market and try the uniquely Singaporean Roti Prata at Little India.
Singapore ParkThe park is home to 28 rides, shows, and attractions in seven themed zones promising fun for the whole family.
Sea AquariumWhere your excursion includes the delightful SEA Aquarium, the Wings of Time performance, Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum, Marvel 4D Experience, Skybridge, Thrill Seeker and much, much more.
Last dayEnjoy your last day in Singapore before checking out and being transferred to the airport,where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- 4 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast
- City Tour on SIC Basis
- Afternoon Sentosa (Cable Car + Sea Aquarium + Wings of Time + Head Rock VR – BIG 3 Package) on SIC basis
- Full-Day Universal Studio on SIC Basis
- Evening Night Safari on SIC Basis
- Return Airport Transfers on SIC Basis
Head Rock VR Big 3 Package: (Choose any 1 activity from all 3 Zones)
Blue Zone (Choose any 1): Storm Blizzard, Jump Jump, Flying Dive, Beat Saber
Orange Zone: (Choose any 1): Extreme Train, Jungle Rafting, Horror Room, Skyscraper
Green Zone: (Choose any 1): VR Room, Robin Hood, Zombie Busters
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions
- Air fare/ Train fare/ Visa fees/ Monument entry fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Guide and entrance fees during sightseeing and any other item not included in ‘cost inclusions’
- Any increase in taxes and fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come in to effect prior to departure
No Details Found